- Author: “The Holistic Healing Power of Yoga”, @2017
- Practitioner since 1995, Teacher since 2003
- ERYT500 with Yoga Alliance International
- Training in Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, Kundalini, Senior & Essentials, Vasistha.
- Ayurveda Remedies, Pancha Karma and Chikitsa
- Yoga Remedies for Common Diseases & Psychosomatic Disorders
- Reiki, Thai Yoga Massage, Pilates
- Bhakti yoga, Beginner Sanskrit, Sutras of Patañjali, Naturopathy
- Conferences: International Conference in Yoga and Naturopathy (Bangalore)
- Delegate and Speaker: International Yoga Festival (3 years), Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, India
- Attended workshops and seminars from Tim Miller (Encinitas, California), Tias Little, Dr. Marc Halpern, Singh Khalsa, PhD, Neil Pearson, DC, Lyn Prashant, MA, CT, CMT, Antonio Sausys (California)
- Pilates trained with American Aerobics Fitness Association (AAFA)
- Taught in India, Bali Indonesia, Peru, La Jolla, Poway, San Francisco, Oakland, Roseville, Rancho Cordova, Citrus Heights, Fair Oaks, Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom, various corporations and private clients.
- CPR, AED and First Aid Certified
- Traveled to five continents in over 60 countries, culturally diverse and multi-lingual
“Comfort the disturbed, disturb the comfortable.”