Every experience presents an opportunity to expand outward as well as fuel the inner development to achieve a union with thy-self that results in peace. This is yoga.
- Yoga practitioner since 1995, Yoga Teacher since 2003
- Registered Yoga Teacher, ERYT500 with Yoga Alliance
- USA: Trained in Ashtanga Vinyasa (San Francisco), Silver Age Senior Yoga (San Diego) and Pilates from Aerobics Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- India: Trained in Yoga and Yoga Therapy, Hatha, Kundalini, Vasistha, Ayurveda Therapy, Ayurveda Massage, Reiki Healing, Thai Yoga massage, Vasistha, bhakti yoga, Beginner Sanskrit, Sutras of Patanjali and Naturopathy (Mysore, Bangalore, Pondicherry, Rishikesh, Kerala)
- Attended the International Conference in Yoga and Naturopathy (ICYN) in Bangalore and participated twice as a Delegate and Speaker at the International Yoga Festival, Puducheri, Tamil Nadu.
- Studied under the tutelage of Vivek B. Gaur from Bharat Heritage Services, Drs. Bharath & Simji, Vishwayogi Dr. Niranjan M. Murthy, Yogacharya Bharath Shetty, Sheshadri, Dr. Marc Halpern, Mukunda Stiles, Larry Payne, PhD, Sat Bir Singh Khalsa, PhD, Neil Pearson, DC, Lyn Prashant, MA, CT, CMT, Antonio Sausys and many other respected and highly qualified teachers.
- Karma yoga includes outreach at orphanages in Mysore, Bangalore and at Maun Van Yoga Research Institute in Rishikesh, Uttarakand, Himalayas where she was instrumental in raising funds for the construction of a village school.
- Taught in La Jolla, Poway, San Francisco, Roseville, Rancho Cordova, Citrus Heights, Fair Oaks, Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom and continues to teach at various locations, private companies and private groups. Taught in India and Bali and conducted hiking and yoga retreats in California and Peru.
- CPR, AED and First Aid Certified
- Traveled to over 30 countries; culturally diverse and multi-lingual
“Comfort the disturbed, disturb the comfortable.”